Bonnie Campbell is a fine artist in multiple media, based in Canada.
Her works of sculpture, masks, paintings, textiles and jewelry have been presented at various venues. These include:
- The Arts Club Theatre in Vancouver
- Prime Canadian Crafts in Toronto
- Helen Pitt Gallery in Vancouver
- The Fitch Gallery in Vancouver (where I was a founder and partner in the early 1980s)
- The Sunshine Coast Arts Festival
- The Madrona Exposition Centre in Nanaimo
- The Contemporary Art Gallery in Vancouver
- The Cartwright Gallery in Vancouver
- Fashion Week in Vancouver
- The Vancouver Art Gallery “Public Animal No.1” exhibition (which included work by Bill Reid, Mary Pratt, and Alex Colville)
- In motion picture wardrobe
- Exhibition with other Canadian artists presented by the International Olympic Committee at The Vancouver Club in 2010.